Saturday, April 24, 2021

Up to Bat / In the Works / Updates / Writing Blog / Horror Blog

The picture below is our cat Walter White's, work of art. Enjoy! 

I'm going to be honest with all of you, the stories in the books of my past were written in a different time of my life. Some of them slightly amateurish, but they are my voice and with a lot of editing help/feedback from Brent D. Seth, they polished up. Okay, maybe not as polished aluminum skin of an Airstream (a quick reference to Life Ship), but they turned out well. 

As a writer, I'm maturing, and finding the voice that is beckoning my call. I read other independent authors, I read mainstream contemporary authors as well. I  draw inspiration from all of it. There's a tool belt I've collected over the years and each tool I place in the belt I sharpen, bringing each out and bend said instruments into words. I know some of the written words creep onto the skin, some stick in the head for the night, or until another book is purchased and read. I hope that with each purchase that you make, readers, friends, and family alike, there is a voice for everyone and that my style is enjoyed. 

My procrastination has been lifted when it comes to writing. In the works of my writing I'm introducing everyone to my short novels, or novellas. In a past collection the novella 35, was included in Blood, Dreams & Tears. I'm going to make it a stand alone novella for those who would rather have a quick one and done with the story or haven't read my collection. The following are on deck and some are still in writing phases. I hope that speaking about this  I'm not jinxing the  process. My goal is to release one each month starting mid-summer. Benson, Euphorbia and Hyperosmia (all tentative titles). 

So thank you for the support. I will be entertaining you soon enough. Enjoy Walter White's attempt to entertain you. Have a great day, happy reading!




No comments: