Thursday, April 22, 2021

Do YOU Work for FREE? / I am WORKING for FREE, for YOU / Writing BLOG / Horror BLOG

Do you go to your job, clock in and not get paid? Should I give up the whole idea of writing or continue, day in and day out, to hone the craft? I'm doing my job as I'm writing this, and doing it for FREE. I'm giving my work away, all four stories in a collection that I created, titled, and worked endlessly on. I have three books available on Amazon, and a short story available in the magazine Morpheus Tales. You can find links to those books on my blog (or at the SHOP NOW button on facebook). Some of my earlier works were a bust, and didn't fare well, i.e. Mushroom Soup (the book is out of print.) I will not give up or be discouraged by doing all of this for free, because I love writing, scaring and making people cry with words. The end will eventually justify the means, and I will continue to struggle until that light flickers ahead and calls me to the sacred writing desk. I will take my seat, lift my pen or place my fingers on the home rows, and begin the trial of being an author. I will do this to help all of you bring reading back into your lives, and bring support to all my endeavors. 

I ask you, dear friends, followers, the few fans that I might have, to download my FREE, yes, FREE book Full Shade, and let me know what you think. Give me feedback by leaving a review, when you've read it. If my download numbers are low I'll assume no one has a Kindle, or my writing sucks. Thanks for joining my pity party and thanks for being a part of my world in fiction. What are you waiting for, get your FREE copy today through April 25th 2021: FULL SHADE LINK



No comments: