Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Brent D. Seth / Scott Dyson / Josie Malone / Susan Draper / Chloe Gilholy / Writing Blog / Horror Blog

Indie, no not Indiana Jones, it's an abbreviation for independent. There are many independent people of the world. There are artists, painters, journalists, and those close to my heart, independent authors. I'm closest to the "indie" author because, surprise, I am one. Whether you choose to acknowledge the fact that I write and you don't read me, or you read my writing in secret, in a dark corner of your house, is completely up to you, it's your choice, our choices are what makes being human so great. So today, I'm going to go down a list of my favorite independent authors and people I've connected with and respect. Next to their name is a link where you can discover their talents and maybe become a fan. I'm going to get better at plugging my peers, I've been a slacker with this in the past and want others to be recognized for talents that could be hidden in the cracks of our society. Of course this is just the beginning, so if I've missed a few, I will catch up in another post, on another day to plug you as well!

Brent D. Seth (author of Short Fuse and Short Fuse II : Loose Cannon)

Scott Dyson (author of horror, The Inn, The Cave, and many more)

Josie Malone (author of Family Skeletons, series and much more)

Susan Draper (author of Random Reflections, a book of poetry)

Chloe Gilholy (author of Game of Mass Destruction)



No comments: