Tuesday, May 11, 2021

TBR(R) List / What's on YOUR list? / Writing Blog / Horror Blog

The BIG question is: What is on YOUR TBR(R) list? YOUR To Be Read Reviewed list? Please drop a comment with the title, author's name below. I and others here want to KNOW!

Now, you're probably scratching your head and wondering, what is on Tim Eagle's list? Maybe not, but you're going to find out. There are four on my Kindle. Here they are: J.D. Allen, They're Coming to get you Barbara!. Candace Nola, Breach. Cameron Lowe, The Ghost at his Back. Last but certainly not least, Lee Franklin, Sandgroper

Winter 2020 into this year has been interesting because I've come out of my shell and started networking with some awesome facebook groups, and made some great connections with other indie horror authors. I've also been reading, reviewing and supporting independent authors on the regular, and have enjoyed the process. My writing routines have strengthened, and for once in my life I don't have a nine to five, other than writing and editing my fiction. Our kids are adults and extremely independent, Maria and I are fortunate and count our blessings that they are healthy and capable, allowing us to progress in our marriage, travels, and life. We have missed them dearly during this pandemic and have faith that things will eventually get back to normal. So thanks for reading, thanks for supporting my writing endeavors, and don't forget to leave some comments below. Oh, and if you downloaded something I've written, head to Amazon and leave a review, it boosts my morale, and potential sales. If you haven't downloaded something by Tim Eagle, please add it to your TBR(R) list. Thank YOU ALL, from the bottom of my heart!





No comments: