Monday, March 15, 2021

Resurrected / Full Shade / Writing Blog / Horror Blog

Alyssa has been resurrected, or so I think. She was introduced to my readers in a, lengthy for me, short story, 35 in Blood, Dreams & Tears. Her new life is stronger, smarter, and more direct in her second marriage. The one weakness she does still have is the pressure of small town life, hence her second marriage. After being submitted to what she went through in Alabama you'd think she'd stray away from any type of vow to a man, but this makes a great new story.  

Stevats, as we all know, or at least I know, because I write about it, is dysfunctional, but it sticks to the ribs like a good hearty meal. Traditions and pressures, like marriage and child rearing, exist in every reality, outside the realm of fiction. One in particular is the fact that one should be married, as soon as possible, and one should have children as soon as possible (both these ideals is preposterous, in my opinion). If this doesn't happen, small minds all think alike, "Maybe there's something wrong with the people who haven't married, maybe they eat babies instead of breeding?" 

So, Alyssa is back, and I have a good feeling that my readers are in for a real treat. My deadline for a release of four short stories is tentatively titled, Full Shade. I hope it is to make an appearance this summer, so stay with me on the BLOG for updates. Thanks for coming back, now I must exit and finish the last story of Alyssa and breathe a new life into Stevats...



No comments: