Monday, March 08, 2021

Blood & Courage / Who Wants Some new fiction? / Writing Blog / Horror Blog

What does Blood & Courage mean to you? Does it sound like the blood of life gives you courage to take the path into any challenge? Does it sound like a heavy/death metal song? How about a title of a couple, three, or maybe four short stories? I'm truly working hard on getting a small collection for all of my readers. I have a couple almost finished, but I truly wanted to give everyone quality. I know, I know, you're probably thinking I'm just a fiction tease, but I'm not. The editing process of these jewels has to be written so you can read them. I don't want to publish shit, a pile so stinky that the stench steers you away from purchasing the collection or future novels in the making. You're better off to have patience. Walk with me down the path and that challenge  I'm asking you to face. I promise when it arrives on Amazon, you will be the first to know, and the first to be elated that new, Tim Eagle Fiction, has arrived to the shelf. 

I love what I'm doing with my life right now, write now (haha!). I love the clicks, the likes, the hearts, the shares, and all the love and support I get from family and friends. Social media and my physical social life may be a little off, but I know some of you out there keep coming back to read me. I know you are a hidden fan, even of Jim Falcon's stuff, how could you not take a guilty look in his taboo work? I appreciate every ounce of your energy, every second of time you read, and every connection I've made. Don't give up on me. I will always try to deliver.






No comments: