Sunday, March 28, 2021

Twelve Days of Writing / Full Shade / What's New? / Writing Blog / Horror Blog

It's been an exciting twelve days and I'm finally back on the blog as of this morning. In those twelve days four of my short stories for Full Shade were edited, formatted and they are available to purchase here:  Full Shade ( on Amazon) . I know that times are tough, and Lake Leviathan Books made the eBook reasonable at only $.99 (ninety-nine cents)  on Amazon. I am also offering a FREE .pdf, .epub, or .mobi file for those who may want a review copy. I would appreciate if  you opt in for a free copy, that you review it after reading it, you can get it at Book Sprouts now: Full Shade (free) (link and free versions expired, unless of course you message me and I can hook you up!)

I'm busy editing my newest novella, Benson, and if all goes well it may be available in a couple months in eBook, and hopefully, if the first, second and third draft don't condense it too much, in soft back. Time will tell. Thank you all for the support, thank you all for the purchase, and most of all I couldn't do it without the reviews that will come through and bump my collection further up on the selling chain. Thanks for believing in me and the writing I do. 

I will talk to you all soon!





No comments: