Tuesday, March 24, 2015

When You Wake, Thadeus...

Some positive thoughts, energy and love need to be sent out for Thad, please send some out so he can return to his family and loved ones. Whether it's prayer or thought, he and his family need it today...

When you wake, I want you to know that you, Thad, define friendship. Loyalty to a fault is something you are going to get back to when a recovery permits. I can always rely on your calls to inspire me. Thanks so much for always being in my life when it was needed the most. From the day we met, and you were curious as to why I was kicking at the coin slot at a Double Dragon game in Kroger to get free credits, I knew you had changed something in my fat, awkward, long ago high school ways. You became my friend, a true friend that didn't judge, and changed my life for the better. When there were silent years between us we could pick back up and share moments that we had as if only minutes had passed. When we drifted it was only that silence that brought us closer and I don’t think either of us realized it. When you wake, when you recover, and when you drift back into life soon, I just want to say you are a big part of mine and will always be, thank you for being you. You are honesty, loyalty, love and an ever guiding light in my life, when there were dark thoughts at the forefront, when hard times fell, and even when we had drifted to tend to our own families and loved ones.  

No comments: