Wednesday, January 28, 2015

The Day Fiction Comes to Life...2/15/2015!

I hope all is well, there's news for those out there, clinging to the edge of their seats or helplessly rolling their eyes into the back of their heads. I've finally created a date for the first Blog-Chapter, February 15th, 2015, is when a new piece of fiction will be featured on the timeaglefiction.blogspot.com site. I sure hope that this creates some buzz, if not, then the buzz isn't worth catching. In the meantime, check out the video I'm going to try to embed here. It was said that the childish map featured in the video was drawn by the children of Stevats, many years ago, it was found during the libraries renovation in the 1970's. There were bloody hand-prints imprinted on the back, pieces of hair stuck inside the blood, and bone fragments underneath where it was rolled up. Please enjoy the video and share as much as you want, subscribe to my stuff, every bit  helps, I'm not asking for monetary support, so I know that everyone can chip in. Thanks, excuse the amateur nature of the video and expect much more with each monthly chapter posted, enjoy!

Tim Eagle


No comments: